Monday, January 7, 2008

I AM THINKING!!!




"I want to know the thoughts of God; the rest are details."
-- Albert Einstein .

Everything -- absolutely everything -- that happens in our lives has a spiritual cause and effect.


When we are struggling with any challenge, whether it be ill health, a lack of money, a lost job, relationships, jealousy, gossip, an accident, whatever -- we need to look for the spiritual learning.
"If you start to think the problem is ‘out there,’ stop yourself. That thought is the problem."
"Perhaps the problem is IN HERE".

7 comments:

Jessica deLeeuw said...

Excellent incite!! God bless!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Hi Mer,
Long time no hear!
The problem is almost always "in Here" Even if it started from something "out there" the problem arises from how we respond to it and it becomes a problem "in here"!!
Did tht make sense?

MERBEAR said...

Tina, Oh ya, that is exactly what I was trying to say. You got it sista!!!

Jessiegurl.... I love you so much!!

Drea said...

Mer, Awesome post, Love Ya!

j.elle said...

"...the rest are details..."
I LOVE IT!

Awesome post! I love you!

MissionsAngel said...

You touched the very core of me! I am absolutely speechless....I feel as if my heart has been broken and mended yet again...scolded and then held close and loved...beautiful thoughts, quotes, and yet another inspiring post!

MERBEAR said...

drea and j.elle..... if the shoe doesn't fit anyone else, it sure fit for me...

Angel... your comment itself sounds like peotry!!You have a gift of expression! Your comment touched me deeply to the core; I promise!!
Thank you for sharing your heart with this old girl~~~