Monday, January 28, 2008

NOBODY DO ME LIKE JESUS

How do you explain last night when God came in like a flood and overtook the service?
How do you explain that NOBODY DO ME LIKE JESUS CAN!
How do you explain nothing can compare to him and nothing can touch you like Jesus can?
How do you explain that you have found a new drug; a glorious addiction that won't hurt you!
How do you??

I have a hard time understanding why God would find me in my wicked ungodly state. Bring me into his body and put me in higher places! He is indesribable, uncontainable.... he placed the Stars in the sky and he knows them by name........Yet he placed me in his wonderful Church, knows the very hairs on my head, and he calls me by name.

Oh I am so greatful,
There is no life outside Jesus Christ...
No life.....

NOBODY DO ME LIKE JESUS!!

8 comments:

j.elle said...

Amen! Amen! Amen!
There are no words that can describe it...you just feel it and it consumes you!
Love you lots!

MERBEAR said...

Hey j.elle,
Love you too!! Yes, there are no words to describe the spirit and presence of God. God definately visited us last night!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

I don't understand it either Mer, but I also am so thankful for everytime he touches me. His mercies are new every morning. I need that mercy! Yesterday was amazing!

bRuce bRuce said...

Glory!

MERBEAR said...

Hey Guy,
Yes it is Glory!!!
That about sums up everything I wrote.
All honor all glory to him!!
Thank you for commenting, that means a lot to me.

Jessica deLeeuw said...

Preach!! Cuz people can let you down over and over again. Only God is soo faithful and always does us good!

MERBEAR said...

True Jessiegurl!!
Only God!!!

~Jeriann said...

Amen!! :)