Sunday, March 9, 2008

PREACHING!!

This year I was so blessed to be able to watch No Limits at home on my computer. Computers can annoy, frustrate and make me so angry of the time waster they are. But, having No Limits come into my home seems such a blessing.
From the very moment it started until the last image before the network signed it off; my heart was blessed. This sounds like a child, but it seems every year becomes my favorite year of No Limits.
The word......... it has so much power. Deals with us humans. The list is too long to write how the word of God ministers to us. I love preaching!!! I love praying!!! I love worshipping!!!!
Why did God call such a one as me into this marvelous life? Wonder if he was aiming for someone beside me, behind me, in front of me.... and made a mistake.
When I think of what I have all done for him..... thats what makes me think he may have this one time; missed the boat!!
All I can say is "Thank you Jesus" for picking up this wasted, burned out, addicted, fearful woman out of the crowd and for filling me with your spirit. That I could get rid of my spirit. I promise I needed to get rid of mine. It still tries to rear it's ugly head and show it's ugly face from time to time. But only with Gods help; it hits the road and Christ in me the hope and glory rises again.
The Holy Ghost is so real!! If everyone would just try it, there just ain't no going back. I am not being melodramatic..... but I would rather die than to live one day without the Holy Ghost living in me. Had 34 years without him,,,, doing it my way...... what a mess!! Now I have had 25 years with him..... trying to do it his way.... what a joy!!!
I am done rambling.... thank you so much you people that visit this blog. I love you!

9 comments:

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Love you gobs, girl!

MERBEAR said...

Aww thank you Mrs. Wizzle... I love you gobs, too!!! You have always been there. Some of the originals of Truth Church...
Lots of memories for me.

Thank you so much for your comment, I mean that.

Jerms said...

it was nice going to church in my pajamas for once

Jessica deLeeuw said...

amen, amen, amen.. that's how God speaks.. through the preaching, through the man of God!

Love you too!

MERBEAR said...

Thanks Jessiegurl!! Love you too!!!

Paint Can said...

Hi Mer,

Just wanted to say how much i love you and your family. I miss you all a lot. I am so happy for Mark and Star, could there have been a better place or time for him to propose to her? Two big weddings for you this year, that is so cool.

Love,
Paintcan

MERBEAR said...

Hey Paintcan!!!
So very nice to see your name appear. Thank you so much for commenting.
We all miss you up here in the Great White North too Jason. Can't wait until you and Michele can come for a visit.
Yes, no better place for a proposal. Mark is awesome and Star is awesome. Together what a team..
You know that though, you always saw it. The Isreal trip was so much more than a trip,, it was an experience. Very spiritual! Holy Ghost hit often. We will get the details once they are all home.
Yes, two weddings!! It never rains but it pours!!! LOL
Love you my friend,

Michele Scott-Pontius said...

HEy there Merrily...great posts on your blog..alot of awesome inspiration. My girls are SOOOOOOO excited about coming up next week. YIKES I can't believe it's less than week away. I will be calling ya to let you know their flight times etc.. I am so happy they are staying with you.
Congrats on 2 of your children getting married this year WOW what a blessing. I am looking forward to these weddings & coming up there for a visit.
Love ,
Michele

MERBEAR said...

Hey Michele,
That is so cool your commenting. You are such a spunky girl!!! I love your ways...
I am excited to get to know your girls. I know they will love Canada and the people here.
I will take awesome care of them. Likely better care than they will want me to... LOL
I am so protective!!!
A good thing though right??
Can't wait to see you and Jason again Michele. Hopefully next time on Canadian soil...