Thursday, March 27, 2008

SADNESS!!

…Sadness is painful. We try to avoid it. To hold it in is to freeze the pain within us. The therapeutic slogan is that grieving is the ‘healing feeling.’"

"To weep is to make less the depth of grief."
-- William Shakespeare

"There is no despair so absolute as that which comes with the first moments of our first great sorrow, when we have not yet known what it is to have suffered and be healed, to have despaired and recovered hope."
-- George Eliot

My experience has been to keep it real; be honest to yourself and with yourself and let the greiving process take place in your life. You rip yourself off when you don't allow yourself to grieve.
I has been the only way I can get a healing. Of course with Gods help; but he put grieving as an emotion in me. So I thank him for the healing process via grieving!!!

9 comments:

Thomas D said...

Merrily You are awesome!

MERBEAR said...

No!!!!!!! You are awesome Thomas...

So awesome watching you grow up and become!!

Chels:) said...

MOMA Mer i miss you tons and tons i cant wait ro see you again you are the best :) i love you

MERBEAR said...

Hey Chelsea,
Actually you are the best!! You two girls rock!!!! I fell in love with you both.
Can't wait to see you next month.
Please tell Jason and mom hello from me.
Were you exhausted when you got home? I heard your flight was delayed, that is a drag..
Seer you in like 45 days........

Chels:) said...

YA i was pretty tired and sad when i came home i cried for 25 min of the flight..because i soo did not want to go home :( but i will give mom and jason a hug for you and ill see you guys very soon :) love ya!!!

alli:) said...

MERBEAR!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!:(!!!!(sniff)

MERBEAR said...

Hey Alli,,,,
I miss you too big time!!!!
You stole my heart!!
I will see you girls soon though.
Get all your school work caught up and then we will see how the matter unfolds...
Love you girl!!!

Rachel R said...

Hey Sis. Merrily! I just discovered your blog. :o) You are such a sweet lady ~ I miss seeing your smiling face at conferences and camp meeting. God Bless You!!
Rachel

MERBEAR said...

Hello Rachel,
Wow, that was awesome seeing your name appear. I miss the good old days too Rachel! Life throws us change and I realize that I don't do that well with change.
Hoping you are loving life Rachel. Next time you are in Canada it would be so nice to see you and your husband visit us in Calgary.
Watched you grow up and always loved your sweet smiling face too Rachel.
I pray nothing but the best for you and your husband. Take care!!